Our 2018 Yoga Benefit Success Story

We would like to express our gratitude to everyone who participated in our Annual Yoga Benefits, to our yoga leader Helene Kerheve and the Om Factory, and to all of those who contributed to The Sherkow Center Treatment Scholarship Fund this past May. This year alone, we are able to raise 100% scholarship funds for TWO CHILDREN for the Spark Program next semester!

As a non-for-profit organization, we aim to not only promote the optimal development of all our clients, but to also provide the lowest possible treatment cost for our services; approximately 75% of the annual cost of the Spark Program is covered by the Center, which leaves 25% of the cost to the family of the child. Unfortunately, along with the various additional expenses of individual and related therapies, many parents struggle to afford even this small portion of the overall cost. The Junior Committee was created to address this exact issue: we are a devoted team dedicated to raising money to help our clients, through various community events and fun activities centered around autism awareness.

 

Thank you again for your generosity, and for helping us make a difference in the lives of The Sherkow Center’s children and families.